Tripsta / TravelPlanet24 - Sales
Duration: 6 months
Salary: ΕΣΠΑ & ΟΑΕΔ
In 2005 two restless entrepreneurs founded a startup initially called travelplanet24 in the heart of one of the world’s travel hot spots, Athens Greece. Today our online travel agency, Tripsta, is one of the largest and most recognized leaders in the industry. Our trusted brands, tripsta, airtickets, and travelplanet24 are preferred by more than a million loyal travelers throughout the 45 global markets that we presently operate in.
With offices in Athens, Bucharest and Istanbul our committed team of 300 passionate travel geniuses ensure that you reach your destination with guaranteed low prices and dedicated support. Our team is comprised by young people specialized in cutting-edge technologies and tourism, who never compromise and continuously seek for innovative solutions. To support our continuing growth we are looking for inspired interns to join our team.
- You will acquire knowledge and experience using the best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- You will work in a pleasant, modern environment, with energetic people who think creatively and love working in teams.
- You will become member of a team comprised of people from 20 different countries
- You will work for one of the world’s nicest activity…traveling.
As an intern, your main responsibilities will involve out-bound sales and customer support handling, as well as check-in tasks within the Passenger Service department. You will learn to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Experience & skills required:
- Energetic, talented & passionate students with desire for continuous learning.
- Studies in Business Administration, Tourism, Marketing or any other relevant field.
- The eagerness to comprehend how an international online travel agency operates.
- Candidates who want to go from theory to practice.
- Team players with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and organizational skills to be put to the test.
Please apply for the position only if you are a TEI/IEK/College student in search for a company to conduct your obligatory internship.