Dialectica - Consulting Research Intern
Duration: 6 weeks
Dialectica is a fast growing information services firm that provides institutional investors and corporate strategists with a more effective way to access primary research.
We strongly believe that in today’s globalized economy, knowledge is what makes the difference.
Leveraging our deep global relationships, industry experience and extensive on-the-ground network, we offer our clients the opportunity to assess new opportunities and deepen their understanding of critical issues across vertical and geographic markets by providing them with rapid access to first-hand industry expertise.
Joining Dialectica is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry that operates across the global business environment. As a Research Intern you will:
- Work alongside Dialectica’s Analyst team where you will learn how to research companies and sectors and find the most relevant people to answer our clients’ questions.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to our projects and learn how to communicate effectively with industry professionals from all over the world.
After a trial period of six weeks, candidates will have the opportunity to interview for a full-time position.
Experience and skills required:
- You enjoy learning about new industries and markets and would like to gain first-hand experience in the business world.
- You possess excellent communication skills.
- You want to outperform expectations and exceed targets.
- You believe in constant improvement.
- Strong academic credentials
- Native speaker fluency in English. A second language (especially German) is a strong asset.