Copenhagen Consensus Center - Internship
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Duration: 5+ Months
Salary: Competitive (stipend covers the cost of travelling to and lodging while in Budapest)
The Copenhagen Consensus Center is a think tank that researches the smartest solutions for the world's biggest problems, advising policy-makers and philanthropists how to spend their money most effectively. We are solutions-oriented, and our approach improves knowledge and gives an overview of research and facts within a given problem, which means that the prioritization is based on evidence. We host forums in which the topics are debated and a final consensus is reached.
In particular we focus on the international community's effort to solve the world's biggest challenges and on how to do this in the most cost-efficient manner. We create a framework in which solutions to the world's big problems are prioritized explicitly, with the goal of achieving the most 'good' for people and the planet. We work with governments, NGOs and multilateral organizations on projects around the world.
- Administrative: Provide administrative support for program managers including outreach and tracking of project activities such as data entry for various online databases and identifying potential partners and interested high-level officials.
- Online: Compile weekly media hits by each of the center’s projects for online use, identifying and creating content for expanding social media presence, editing of text for online use and monitoring of Google AdWords (if applicable with experience).
- Fundraising: Provide support for fundraising activities including researching and identifying potential donors.
Experience And Skills Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and creative thinker.
- Strong Microsoft office computer skills including word, power point, and excel.
- Experience and interest in online social media engagement.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords and HTML is a plus.