AthensLive - Assistant Video Producer
Duration: 2 months
AthensLive is the first non-profit new outlet in Greece, dedicated to covering the country's most important and under-reported stories from on-the ground. Our mission is to change the agenda in Greek media, by creating a sustainable independent media outlet and fostering a culture of excellence in journalism in a widely corrupted landscape.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize video stories.
- Edit compelling video and audio.
- Create motion graphics and animations.
- Produce a top notch video content for a mobile audience.
- Stay on top of new and emerging content trends and formats.
Experience & skills required:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects required.
- Experience working in a production environment.
- Journalistic eye for editorial.
- Highly tech savvy and a fast learner.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.